Movie License 

How to license a video at your parish

Due to Copyright Law, a “church video license” is required to show films at parishes & schools.


To obtain this license, you must contact CVLI (Church Video License). 

Church Video License


2401 Lake Park Dr. Southeast, Smyrna, GA 30080  -  404-920-7620

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon